DCI Logistics is a non-profit organization that specializes in transportation within the organ transplantation community. We are a subsidiary of Dialysis Clinic, Inc. DCI Logistics is located in Nashville at the International Airport (BNA). We maintain a 24/7 professional dispatching service.
Transporting Life! Saving Lives!
The Logistics Department for DCI Donor Services is committed to saving and improving lives, connecting one life to another through donation and transplantation. Absolute care for the details is our reason for existence.
To effectively assist in the number of successful organ and tissue transplants by arranging the most efficient and expeditious mode of transportation. We are committed to saving and improving lives, connecting one life to another through donation and transplantation. Absolute care for the details is our reason for existence.
At DCI Logistics, we provide both ground and air transportation for a variety of different medical transportation needs. We have 25+ years of experience in setting up transportation for lab samples, doctor teams, and coordinators. As a subsidiary of Dialysis Clinic, Inc., we understand the need for immediate response, therefore we work very closely with organ procurement organizations to make sure all transportation needs are met in a timely matter.
- 24/7 professional dispatching and air transportation
- Owned & managed by licensed medical professionals
- Fleet of aircraft includes (2) Cessna Citation II, (2) Cessna 310, & (1) PiperCheyenne
- Vans converted for transportation of donors
- Trained drivers
- Coordinate airline transportation & charter transportation for organs and tissuedocument-name_edited_63
- Arrangement of doctor teams and coordinator transportation
- Schedule ground transportation (couriers, ambulance, etc.)
- Communicate with the donor services coordinator monitoring all en route transportation
Organ procurement organizations we currently serve:
- Tennessee Donor Services
- Sierra Donor Services
- New Mexico Donor Services