Dialysis Clinic, Inc. & Affiliate Programs Terms and Conditions
We are pleased that you chose to engage in Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) and affiliate content. To ensure a positive experience, please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By viewing the Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) website, social media, or affiliate pages you agree to these terms and conditions.
Conditions for Use of Materials
The information, text, logos, images, pictures, video or audio (collectively, the Content) included in the Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) website, social media, and affiliate pages are protected by applicable U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws, and may not be used for commercial use in any form in whole or in part without prior written permission from DCI. Content may be printed for personal or educational purposes without permission. Please include the original copyright notice.
To request permission to use DCI copyrighted materials for business purposes, please contact us.
Limitation of Liability
All material on DCI’s website, social media and affiliate pages are reviewed to ensure complete and accurate information. All authors have consulted sources believed to be reliable in their efforts to provide information that is in accord with the standards accepted at the time of posting. However, neither Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) nor any other party involved in the preparation of this work warrants that the information contained herein is in every respect accurate or complete, and they are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such.
The information is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians. Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) and its affiliates are not liable, under any circumstances, for any losses or damages from the use of the Content of this website.
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) and its affiliates make no representations or warranties with respect to any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through this website or any links that may be contained herein. Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) and its affiliates will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages arising therefrom.
Personal acknowledgement regarding responsibility for comments
We hope you enjoy exploring the DCI website, social media, and affiliated content. As a follower on one of our social media sites (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google pages, etc.), know that your participation helps build and connect the kidney community.
As an integral part of the kidney community, we aim to foster a learning environment of mutual respect and consideration while discussing exciting and sometimes sensitive issues. To that end, please understand our commenting policy with regards to public-facing sites wherein DCI and its affiliates are represented.
Keep in mind that the comment areas of DCI’s social media sites are:
- A forum for sharing your experience and connecting to other members
- A resource for connecting you to the many resources of the DCI website or affiliate pages to help you learn about services and facilities
- An opportunity for sharing ideas on new support services or ways to improve the patient experience
Keep in mind that the comment areas of DCI’s social media sites are not:
- A place to diagnosis and treat a medical condition
- A forum for continued personal attacks on an individual or entity of DCI or DCI’s affiliates
- An outlet for posting commercial products or links
While engaging with social media content, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with the DCI social media pages any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to content of the page;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
- Includes MP3 format files;
- Amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
DCI reserves the right to remove any posts and block users at our discretion, regardless of the above guidelines.
By commenting on a social media site maintained by DCI or its affiliates, you give DCI the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.