This 10-minute watermelon feta salad is a wonderful summer treat! It’s quick, simple and low in phosphorus and potassium. You don’t want to miss this delectable savory-sweet dish!
Total Time: 00 hours 10 minutes
Author: American Kidney Fund
- 4 cups (600 grams) watermelon, cubed into ½-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup (50 grams) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 1 1/8 teaspoons (4 grams) onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 151.50
- Protein: 2.81 g
- Cholesterol: 11.13 mg
- Calcium: 78.75 mg
- Sodium: 145.77 mg
- Potassium: 195.07 mg
- Phosphorus: 61.36 mg
- Fiber: 0.82 g
- Fat: 9.69 g
1. Combine cubed watermelon, feta cheese, mint and onion in a large mixing bowl.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar and honey in a separate small mixing bowl.
3. Add marinade to the melon mixture.
4. Toss thoroughly and serve in 4 bowls or plates.