Cool Whip Ice Cream Sandwiches
Posted in DESSERT, Recipes by DCI Cookbook Share
This simple two-ingredient "ice cream sandwich" is the best kidney-friendly dessert!
Total Time: 00 hours 05 minutes
Author: DCI Cookbook
- 10 plain graham crackers
- 20 tablespoons non-dairy, light cool whip
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 75.60
- Protein: 1.13 g
- Cholesterol: 4.56 mg
- Calcium: 16.84 mg
- Sodium: 72.72 mg
- Potassium: 32.62 mg
- Phosphorus: 31.24 mg
- Fiber: 0.48 g
- Fat: 2.82 g
1. Break graham crackers in half.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons of cool whip on 1 half.
3. Top with other half of cracker.
4. Put on tray and freeze for several hours. 5. When frozen, wrap individual sandwiches in Saran Wrap.