Posted in MEAT (BEEF, LAMB & PORK), Recipes by E. Bustillos Share
This barbecue beef recipe from the DCI Cookbook (page 37) is a sure hit for all your summer cookouts!
Total Time: 05 hours 00 minutes
Author: E. Bustillos
- 1 pound of beef roast
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped in large slices
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 laurel (bay leaf)
- 1 chili del arbol
- 1/4 chipotle chili
Nutrition Per Serving
- Calories: 164.50
- Protein: 16.15 g
- Cholesterol: 56.70 mg
- Calcium: 23.90 mg
- Sodium: 77.42 mg
- Potassium: 311.56 mg
- Phosphorus: 160.61 mg
- Fiber: 0.73 g
- Fat: 9.33 g
1. Cut beef into strips and rinse.
2. Drain and pat until completely dry.
3. Place in oven roasting bag (bag for baking turkey) or put in crockpot.
4. In blender, place pepper, onion, garlic, laurel (bay leaf), and chilies. Blend well.
5. Pour into crockpot or baking bag in crockpot with meat strips.
6. Remove air from baking bag (if using) and seal as tightly as possible. Cover.
7. Cook on high for one hour until boiling, then reduce heat to low and cook for four hours.