About Our Clinic:
DCI Cincinnati began serving patients in July 1977. DCI Cincinnati is proud to offer patients a choice for dialysis treatment options. DCI Cincinnati has a large home program, offering both peritoneal dialysis and home hemodialysis. There is a 12 station "bed" unit for patients requiring outpatient dialysis in a bed. In total there are 41 stations to care for the patients.
Special Needs Accomodations:
- Access to an interpreter
- Yes, there is access to public transportation
About Our Staff:The caring staff has many years of experience providing outpatient, peritoneal, and home dialysis.
- Administrator: Roy Dansro
- Nurse Manager: Shelly Neu
- Social Worker: Pat Gruen and Chris Stephens
- Dietitian: Wendy Stewart and Paula Huitsing
1633 Church Street, Suite 500 Nashville, TN 37203 615.327.3061
Notice of Health Information Practices | Equal Opportunity Employer