24 Nov Runza
A tasty meat and bread pocket
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1/4 c. onion
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 4 c. cabbage (shredded)
- 1 loaf bread dough (frozen)
- pinch of salt
- Thaw the frozen bread dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil the cabbage in lightly salted water until tender.
- Cook the ground lamb, onion and pepper until brown.
- Add the cabbage to the burger mixture.
- Roll the bread dough into a rectangular shape.
- Cut into desired shape.
- Place burger mixture onto the bread dough and fold over and pinch edges.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown.