29 Sep Parmesan Zucchini and Squash
Parmesan Zucchini and Squash
Summer vegetables with light cheese taste
- 1 T. margarine
- 1-1/2 c. thinly sliced zucchini and squash
- 1/2 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 T. water
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a nonstick frying pan to medium.
- Add margarine, vegetables, black pepper and water.
- Cover and simmer for three minutes.
- Uncover, increase heat to medium high and stir fry until tender crisp.
- Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese.