12 Sep Mini Meatloaf Burgers
Mini Meatloaf Burgers
Cajun Turkey Burger with a Flare
- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/4 lb. 97% lean ground chuck
- 1/4 lb. lean ground pork sausage
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 whole egg and egg white
- 1 tsp. light extra virgin oil
- I/4 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1/2 c. diced bell pepper
- 1/2 c. plain bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pour lemon juice over ground turkey, ground chuck, and pork sausage.
- Combine whole egg and 1 egg white in a bowl with light extra virgin olive oil and water.
- Mix well.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, curry powder, black pepper, and Italian seasoning to the bowl.
- Add chopped onion, diced bell peppers, and bread crumbs. Add to meat and mix well.
- Place on baking sheet or grill pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Makes 8 – 10 even sized patties 4 oz each.