21 Sep Lamb Chops with Orange Mustard Sauce
Lamb Chops with Orange Mustard Sauce
A sweet serving of lamb
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dry rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Mrs Dash herb seasoning
- 2 lamb chops about 12 oz.
- 2 T. reduced sugar orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 T. water
Mince garlic and mix with rosemary and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
Spread on surface of lamb.
Broil six inches from the heat for 5 minutes per side.
Combine marmalade, mustard, and orange peel with water in a small glass dish.
Mix well and microwave for 1 minute.
Spread on broiled chops and put back in the oven on broil for 1 minute.