10 Sep Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer
An easy and versatile homemade coffee creamer without added preservatives and phosphates
- 1 can (14 oz sweetened condensed milk)
- 2 c. milk
- 2 tsp quality vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 T caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 2 T. raspberry syrup
- Add milk and sweetened condensed milk to a 32 oz container and shake well. (Re-use an empty creamer container if you have one).
- Add flavoring to mix and shake well.
- Vanilla – 2 tsp vanilla
- Strudel – 1 T cinnamon, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp almond extract
- Vanilla Caramel – 2 T caramel, 1 tsp vanilla
- Chocolate Raspberry – 2 tsp cocoa, 2 T
- raspberry syrup
- Chocolate Almond – 1 T cocoa, 1 tsp
- almond extract
If using powdered ingredients, like cocoa or cinnamon, heat 1/3 cup of the milk and dissolve the powder first, then allow to cool and mix with the remaining base. Keep track of the expiration date of the milk!
Use flavored syrups like Troani for a shortcut with unlimited varieties.
For lower potassium, sodium, and phosphorous, substitute:
1 c. Sweetened Condensed Milk; 1tbsp Caramel; 1.5 c. regular milk.
Adapted from foodcourier.com