16 Oct Holy Eggs
Eggs & Toast
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of white bread
- 4 tsp. margarine
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Using a small cup, cut a hole in the center of each bread slice.
- Melt margarine in a nonstick frying pan.
- Place bread slices in the pan turning over to lightly coat both sides with margarine.
- Cook on medium for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted on one side.
- Turn the bread slice over.
- Break one egg into the center hole of the bread slice.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until eggs are done.
- Toast the bread circles that were removed and serve with the eggs.
Optional if you like spice, add Tabasco sauce for extra flavor.