03 Sep Easy Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
Easy Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz. pumpkin pie filling
- 8 oz. light cream cheese
- 8 oz. light cool whip
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 9 ” graham cracker pie crusts
- sprinkle cinnamon
- 2 T. per serving cool whip (for serving)
- Combine pumpkin, cream cheese, and spice in mixer until well blended.
- Fold into 8oz of cool whip gently, so that it stays fluffy.
- Spoon into pie shells.
- Crust should be well filled.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To serve, top with 2 T. cool whip on each piece with a light sprinkle of cinnamon for the perfect finishing touch.