02 Sep Crunchy Crunch
Crunchy, herby snack
- 4 c. Cheerios
- 4 c. Shredded Wheat Minis
- 2 c. white bread in cubes
- 1/4 c. margarine (melted)
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat to 250°F.
- In a large bowl mix bread cubes and cereals.
- In a small bowl, melt margarine.
- Pour margarine over cereal mixture.
- Add oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper to cereal mixture. Stir well.
- Spread mix over 2 cookie sheets.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Cool and store in a covered container.