29 Sep Crockpot Roasted Lemon Chicken
Crockpot Roasted Lemon Chicken
A deliciously moist chicken made in a time saving crockpot
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 lbs. bone-in chicken breast with skin-on
- 13 oz. reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 T. lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic and oregano to warm in oil.
- Cook garlic and oregano for 1 minute then add chicken breast.
- Brown chicken on all sides.
- Add browned chicken to crock pot then pour in chicken broth and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
- Add 3 T. of lemon juice during the last hour of cooking.
Serve with rice or green beans. (Not included in nutritional analysis.)