04 Dec Corn Pudding
- 2 c. kernel corn (canned or fresh cut)
- 3 slightly beaten eggs or 3/4 c. egg substitute
- 1/2 c. 1% milk
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/3 c. onion (finely chopped)
- 1 T. butter (melted)
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. white or black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 1 ½-quart casserole dish.
- Place in a shallow pan filled with 1 inch of hot water.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
Potassium: 234 mg
Phosphorus: 122 mg