22 Sep Chicken Salad
A nutritious chicken salad
- 4 boneless (skinless chicken breast)
- 1 c. seedless red grapes (cut in half)
- 1/4 c. finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 c. chopped celery
- 3/4 c. Duke’s mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper (add more if desired)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (to reduce sodium, omit salt)
- Place chicken in a pot; add water. (Water should cover the chicken.)
- Boil the chicken in the water on medium heat for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Break chicken in pieces.
- In a large bowl, stir chicken, grapes, onions, celery and mayo until well mixed.
- Add black pepper to taste.
Store chicken salad in refrigerator.
Limit salt to 1/4 tsp.
To reduce sodium, omit the salt.