03 Sep Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
Chicken Cabbage Stir Fry
- 3 chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 3 c. green cabbage (shredded)
- 1 T. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 T. low sodium soy sauce
- Cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
- Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
- Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
- Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
- Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated, about 1 minute.