21 Sep Bob’s Popovers
A crusty, airy, bread made in muffin tins
- 3 eggs or equal amount of egg substitute
- 1 c. 2% milk
- 1 c. white flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 T. vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place muffin tins into oven to heat as the oven is heating.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add milk, oil, sugar, and salt. Beat well.
- Add flour and mix.
- Take muffin tins out of oven and spray with cooking oil spray.
- Fill cups with batter until 3/4 full.
- Put into oven and bake for 30-33 minutes.
- Serve with sugar-free jam.
Adapted from DCi – Big Sky