03 Sep Barbeque Beef
- 2 lbs. of beef roast for barbeque
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 onion (chopped in large slices)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 laurel (bay leaf)
- 1 chile del arbol
- ¼ chipotle chile
- Cut beef into strips and rinse.
- Drain and pat until completely dry.
- Place in oven roasting bag (bag for baking Turkey), or put in crock pot.
- In blender, place pepper, onion, garlic, laurel (bay leaf), and chiles. Blend well.
- Pour into crock pot or baking bag in crock pot with meat strips.
- Remove air from baking bag (if using) and seal as tightly as possible. Cover.
- Cook on high for 1 hour until boiling, then reduce heat to low and cook for 4 hours.