29 Sep Baked Tuna
- 14 oz. canned tuna in water (no salt, drained)
- 2/3 c. chopped onion
- 1/4 c. green pepper diced
- 1/4 c. canned pimento
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 2 T. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c. plain bread crumbs
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven 350°F
- Coat baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine tuna, onion, pepper, pimento and mayonnaise.
- Place tuna mixture in baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes (or until thoroughly heated) and topping is lightly brown.