10 Sep Avocado Dip
Easy dip. Beautiful color.
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit.
- Using a spoon, scoop the fruit out of the avocado, leaving the skin.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together the cream cheese and avocado.
- Juice the limes and add juice to blender.
- Add sugar, salt, pepper, and blend until smooth.
Note: Nutritional facts listed are for 1/4 of the recipe. Serves 4.