22 Sep Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
Apple Peanut Butter Cookies
Spiced peanut butter cookies
- 1/2 c. Shortening
- 1/2 c. Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 c. All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 c. apple (grated and peeled)
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in apple.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks.