17 Sep Apple Coleslaw
Sweet and tangy coleslaw that is diabetic and renal diet friendly.
- 3 c. chopped cabbage
- 1 unpeeled red apple
- 1 unpeeled Granny Smith apple
- 1 carrot (grated)
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1/3 c. reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 c. Splenda Brown Sugar
- 1 T. lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine chopped cabbage, cored and chopped red and green apples, grated carrots, diced red bell pepper, and chopped green onions.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, Splenda Brown Sugar and lemon juice to make a dressing.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss together.
Prepare a few hours in advance for the best possible flavor.