Office of Clinical Research
DCI's interest in research extends well beyond internal funding of research studies. Our research commitment includes providing a collaborative relationship in the conduct of clinical trials between the Corporate Office, the clinics, and the DCI Physician/Investigator.
In an effort to facilitate the best care and make available to our patients state of the art clinical studies, DCI has established the Office of Clinical Research. We offer many services to the DCI Physician/ Investigator, such as:
- Notification of new and upcoming clinical trials, including Sponsor related trials
- Facilitating prompt budget negotiations
- Facilitating contract negotiations with our on-site DCI legal staff
- Providing study in-services to DCI staff involved in clinical trials
- Providing support and ongoing education to DCI study coordinators
- Assistance with Institutional Review Board Submissions
- Assistance with DCI's Administrative Review Office Submissions
Our experience in clinical research is a valuable resource for the DCI Physician/Investigator. We have expert knowledge in Federal Regulations, HIPAA, Medicare Clinical Trial Policy, Good Clinical Practice, and Federal Wide Assurances. Our customer service approach has greatly increased the volume of studies being conducted in the clinics.
We hope to continue to increase the number of DCI clinics conducting clinical research by providing all the resources necessary to conduct clinical trials in an efficient, safe manner, while instilling industry best practices and producing quality data.
To learn more about the Office of Clinical Research and in participating in clinical trials, please contact:
Karen Majchrzak, MS, CCRP
Director of Clinical Research
Dialysis Clinic, Inc
1633 Church Street
Nashville, TN 37203
Direct Dial: (615) 342-0483
1633 Church Street, Suite 500 Nashville, TN 37203 615.327.3061
Notice of Health Information Practices | Equal Opportunity Employer