21 Sep Lamb Chops with Orange Mustard Sauce
Lamb Chops with Orange Mustard Sauce
A sweet serving of lamb
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dry rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Mrs Dash herb seasoning
- 2 lamb chops (about 12 oz.)
- 2 T. reduced sugar orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 T. water
- Mince garlic and mix with rosemary and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Spread on surface of lamb.
- Broil six inches from the heat for 5 minutes per side.
- Combine marmalade, mustard, and orange peel with water in a small glass dish.
- Mix well and microwave for 1 minute.
- Spread on broiled chops and put back in the oven on broil for 1 minute.
- Potassium: 292
- Sodium: 255
- Phosphorus: 145
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. http://www.dciinc.org/