16 Oct Holy Eggs
Eggs & Toast
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 170
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 19g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of white bread
- 4 tsp. margarine
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Using a small cup, cut a hole in the center of each bread slice.
- Melt margarine in a nonstick frying pan.
- Place bread slices in the pan turning over to lightly coat both sides with margarine.
- Cook on medium for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted on one side.
- Turn the bread slice over.
- Break one egg into the center hole of the bread slice.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until eggs are done.
- Toast the bread circles that were removed and serve with the eggs.
- Optional if you like spice, add Tabasco sauce for extra flavor.
- Phosphorus: 93
- Sodium: 70
- Potassium: 112
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. http://www.dciinc.org/