19 Oct Green Pea Salad
Green Pea Salad
A great dish to take to potluck dinners
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 191
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 22g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 head iceberg lettuce chopped
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion or sweet onion chopped
- 1 can green peas (salt free)
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 4 boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 c. shredded cheese
- 2 slices bacon or turkey bacon
- (Cook crisp and crumble in small pieces.)
- Chop one head of lettuce and spread on bottom of a deep clear glass bowl.
- Layer diced celery, diced green bell peppers, onion, green peas, and sliced boiled eggs.
- Cover this layer completely with mayonnaise.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with bacon bits and grated cheese.
- Potassium: 195
- Sodium: 140
- Phosphorus: 107
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. http://www.dciinc.org/