29 Sep Crockpot Roasted Lemon Chicken
Crockpot Roasted Lemon Chicken
A deliciously moist chicken made in a time saving crockpot
Write a review
6 hr 10 min
6 hr 10 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 T. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 lbs. bone-in chicken breast with skin-on
- 13 oz. reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3 T. lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Add garlic and oregano to warm in oil.
- Cook garlic and oregano for 1 minute then add chicken breast.
- Brown chicken on all sides.
- Add browned chicken to crock pot then pour in chicken broth and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours.
- Add 3 T. of lemon juice during the last hour of cooking.
- Serve with rice or green beans. (Not included in nutritional analysis.)
- Potassium: 298
- Sodium: 182
- Phosphorus: 206
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. http://www.dciinc.org/