03 Sep Barbeque Beef
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 7g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 2g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 lbs. of beef roast for barbeque
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped in large slices
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 laurel (bay leaf)
- 1 chile del arbol
- ¼ chipotle chile
- Cut beef into strips and rinse.
- Drain and pat until completely dry.
- Place in oven roasting bag (bag for baking Turkey), or put in crock pot.
- In blender, place pepper, onion, garlic, laurel (bay leaf), and chiles. Blend well.
- Pour into crock pot or baking bag in crock pot with meat strips.
- Remove air from baking bag (if using) and seal as tightly as possible. Cover.
- Cook on high for 1 hour until boiling, then reduce heat to low and cook for 4 hours.
- Potassium: 211
- Sodium: 48
- Phosphorus: 154
Dialysis Clinic, Inc. http://www.dciinc.org/